Do you ever find yourself wondering why your cat acts like it does or why it does certain behaviors?
Recently we came across a brilliant and very interesting blog called "The Way of Cats". The blog has hundreds of well written articles on topics including why your cat acts like it does, what it means when your cat undertakes different behaviors and how you can train your cat to break bad habits.
The blog is a good read and very informative. You can find a selection of interesting articles below...
- How can you get the most from your cat relationship - Is spoiling your cat a bad thing?
- It can be annoying as well as unhygienic for your cat to jump onto the kitchen counter - How can you keep your cat off the counter?
- Bribes are frowned upon in the human world but its different when it comes to cats - Is it OK to use bribes and how to bribe your cat?
- Cats, like many of us, consider a predictable existence more enjoyable - How do you get your cat into a routine?
- Do you think that you show your cat too much attention - Is cat love the same as human love?
- We all get annoyed by our cats at one point or another - Should i give my cat attention when it annoys me?
- One of the challenges of cat training is what to do when we find them playing with our stuff - What can you do to train your cat not to play with your stuff?
- It’s a very common thought that cats “take revenge” on us when we have made them unhappy. Do cats take revenge?
- Have you ever seen your cats fur stand up on end and wondered why - Why do cats puff up their fur?